Thursday, February 4, 2010

Fashion related survey

Found this survey on missnonhuman's blog.
It's originally one of those tagged surveys, but I decided to just steal it: ^.~


What is/are your current obsession(s)?
Gray nail polish, short hair, Gaga & Mick Jagger.

What is your weirdest obsession?
Gaga maybe? Or Freddie Mercury's teeth.

What are you wearing today?
My university sweatshirt; pedal pusher sweats & PJ top from Target (aka Tarjay).
Yes I am one of those people who loves staying in their PJs most of the day. :)

What’s for dinner today?
Hmm maybe fish or cheese with bread. Or pasta! :D

Why is today special?
Who said it was?

What would you like to learn to do?
French tip my own nails, ice skate and ride a motorcycle.

What’s the last thing you bought?
Either Gatorade or medicine.

What are you listening to right now?
Brown Eyes- Lady Gaga.

What is your favorite weather?
Cold weather.

What is your most challenging goal right now?
Repairing myself completely.

What do you think about the person/blog where you took this survey from?
Love her blog, and her style is awesome.

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
It is definitely a tie between London or Paris.

What would you like to have in your hands right now?
New cell phone!

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Sweden!

Which language do you want to learn?
French, fluently please.

What do you look for in a friend?
Someone who is honest, loyal and real.
Oh and they must have a great sense of humor!
Also anyone who is accepting of me and my weird ways/obsessions. :)

Who do you want to meet in person?
Many people, but Johnny Depp still tops my list!
I just feel lucky enough that I saw him in person twice.

What’s your favorite type of music?
I love classic rock, my favorite band of all time is Queen.
I can be open to anything, I have a thing for lyrics I can relate to. I also love indie.

What’s the favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?
I can't pick just one. :( But I love my Levi's.

What is your dream job?
(After nursing) Fashion editor, owner of my own vintage shop, food critic, Depp's wife, etc.
Jk on the last one.

Any favorite models?
In terms of mainstream/commercial models, I adore Adriana Lima and Miranda Kerr.

When it comes to high fashion models, I love Kate Moss, Natalia Vodianova, Natasha Poly, Chanel Iman and Gemma Ward.
My personal favorite is probably Gemma cause I love how versatile she was. Too bad she is no longer in the business. :( I'd love to see a comeback from her.

If you had $100 now what would you spend it on?
Headphones! Or an accessory stand.

Favorite designers?
Marc Jacobs, Alexander McQueen, Karl Lagerfeld and many more.

What’s your must have for the summer season?
Good pair of shorts, sandals (preferably gladiator style), hat, aviator or over sized shades, vests etc.

Do you admire anyone’s style?
Yep a lot of people.

Describe your personal style.
It is me.
Don't like putting my style in one category, since I'm open to try/wear anything. But at the moment it is a mixture of chic, vintage, glam and casual.

What is one of your favorite books?
To Kill A Mockingbird.

No comments: