Sunday, February 14, 2010

Geek Chic

I did a photo project for a bud Ed. Where I had to emulate a picture. I tried my best, but I was glad to help with his logo project.

Photobucket

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
^I tend to act a bit goofy in front of a camera.


Entire outfit from
(minus the leggings/shoes): Forever 21
Leggings: INC International Concepts
Pumps: Nine West


I think a black blazer is an essential in every girl's wardrobe. It can be dressed up; dressed down; for a casual look or for work. The possibilities are endless!

I'm a bit late on this, though I did tweet about it on the actual day, but again RIP Alexander McQueen. So young and talented. What a loss to the fashion industry, you will be missed. :(

2 comments:

BlackRocker said...

^_^ Thanks, Belle ^_^ You're AWESOME!

Mary Anne said...

Question!! Which eyeshadow palette do you have? The shimmer or matte??