Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Xmas Wish List 2011

Doing this for my Mama Tien (or for anyone I know personally, who is stumped on what to get for yours truly ^.~ ). Should have done this weeks ago. -__-



+Chanel Eyelash Curler

can be found here or at Nordstrom

Not that there's anything remotely wrong with my current Shiseido eyelash curler, but THIS one appeals to me so much more. Guess when it comes to Chanel, my inner materialistic side comes out (I swear it is not frequent!). And plus supposedly this is the 2nd best curler out in the market (1st being Shu Uemura, which is no longer available in the US) so that's a plus right?




+Chanel Le Vernis in 505 Particuliere
can be found here or at Nordstrom

Last Chanel item I promise! But I've been dying to own one of their nail polishes and would love for this to be the first shade I own. And for the past 2 years my most favorite color to paint my nails lie in the gray/taupe family.




+Urban Decay Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color

found at Sephora

Curious to try these since one of my favorite bloggers kept raving about them. The color(s) I'd try would be: Adrenaline, Fbomb or Punch Drunk.




+Lipstick, lipstick...and more lipstick!

Since I have pretty full lips, lipstick has become my most favorite makeup item to collect. Long gone are the days when I greedily collected eyeshadow that ended up collecting dust. At least I'm getting plenty of use out of my current lipstick collection! So here's a compilation of which ones I want. :D

~MAC:
-Show Orchid
-Pink Nouveau
-Ruby Woo


~NARS (personal favorite...as you can tell from the list!)
-Afghan Red
-Belle de Jour (taking a chance with this one, since it IS a nude shade)
-Damage
-Flamenco
-Red Lizard
-Schiap


~Dior (Rouge Dior Lipcolor)
-Star Fuchsia 766


~Make Up For Ever (Rouge Artist Intense)
-7 matte bordeaux
-
40 satin bright orange


~Lancome
-Lancome Color Design Matte Lipstick in Fuchsia Clutch
-Lancome in Pink Preview (matte)



+Other
-Gift card to any one of these places: Sephora, Forever 21, Urban Outfitters, H&M, Ulta, Target & BluePrintCleanse
-Sleep mask

-Box of macaroons!
-Any organizational tool for my messy closet or vanity



And that's pretty much it! I am brain dead at the moment. :|
Bonne nuit!

No comments: