Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful

I'm wide awake thanks to late night caffeine yet again. Thanksgiving just passed so I thought I'd share what I'm thankful for: being alive and healthy, for my parents, my real friends and hmm guess that's all. Those are the things that actually matter, BUT I am thankful for my Blackberry, Sephora, Anything related to fashion, Gossip Girl writers for giving us awesome Dair scenes this past year and Target for giving me a place to roam whenever I am bored. Guess I'm high off life and coffee since I am writing such a silly entry! I am also thankful that one of my personal problems has finally ended in a way/got resolved/things came to full circle, etc. So that's a huge weight off my back and heart. I am definitely in a more cheery mood but not completely. Just happy to face the approaching new year with one less of a problem.




I always read this whenever I feel sorta "low". It seems to help.

No comments: