Monday, September 13, 2010

all along the terrace

Summer is coming to an end, finally. How I look forward to fall fashion. What I love about summer tho is how my "usual" outfit is so simple. No layers (unlike fall), just a dress & sandals, voila done! I'm sure a dress is everyone's go to outfit. ;) I fell in love with this dress because it reminds me of something from the 1940s-1950s. Love love love. Wore this last month to my Aunt's birthday party. Love her house up on the terrace overlooking LA. I want to go back...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

dress, cloche & shades- f21; sandals- steve madden; purse- vintage Dooney & Bourke

Besides dresses, another summer favorite(s) for me includes lip stains, red lips & eco friendly products.

No comments: