Thursday, June 2, 2011

sunset fight

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


shades-Juicy Couture; top-F21; shorts-JW; wedges-Mossimo Supply Co; accessories-either from the Philippines or Target



Better late than never, but took these pictures last month when we (my dad and I) took my mom out for Mother's Day. Ate at Manila Sunset and went shopping after wards. Same day I got my new concealer, which I love (HG status). Lately anything striped and semi nautical catches my eye immensely. The wedding I blogged about months ago took place last weekend, so I'll post pictures from that next time, and why an LBD always wins.

2 comments:

Style With K said...

hi! nice blog! i would like to have new blogger friends! I always follow back = )


kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

Amber said...

Those shorts are just adorable! Really cute :)