Monday, May 9, 2011

IOTD: She-Bob



Image and video hosting by TinyPic





IOTD = Inspiration Of The Day

I'll probably be doing more of these, I think it's always nice to share what currently inspires us. This is my outlet to do just that. Been inspired by this type of style aesthetic since last year. I'm a sucker for anything striped and Bob Dylan-esque.

As for other life updates, still looking for a dress for the wedding I'm attending at the end of this month. Still on the search for the perfect face moisturizer as well. Lately my mind is scattered, I mainly think about fashion, skincare/beauty & potential moves or steps for my future. So many options out there from a major change altogether (double major perhaps?) or studying abroad. Gotta weigh the possibilities and choose wisely.

No comments: