Sunday, February 20, 2011

Boho Wedding

I'll be attending a wedding this May and already I'm thinking about what I'll wear. Spent hours earlier browsing the net for that perfect dress. Speaking of weddings, for the longest time my "ultimate" dream was a beach wedding. Lately that format has been a bit outplayed, so moving on to other ideas. One of my friends influenced me on the idea of having a wedding out of the country, which sounds great but I'd still want to think about other options. Even though I don't have to worry about marriage anytime soon being single and young, it's just fun pondering about it every now and then.

At the moment I'm loving the whole bohemian-hippie type wedding: very simple yet chic, out in nature, flowers in the hair, relatively small guest list and no need for an extravagant gown. Mimi Baez FariƱa's wedding (October 1968) is the epitome of that. I adore everything about it.










photo credit: erinyes

No comments: